Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Reality of the Day After

Wow, I was really pathetic last night in the previous blog. On to another subject. I am suppose to start working out tomorrow. I need to start living a healthier lifestyle because I want to live to see my grandchildren. My boyfriend is suppose to go with me, but we shall see what the day will bring. I basically want to lose some weight, eat more healthy and exercise on a regular basis. This will probably make me feel better, and of course I will look better as well. The hardest thing about this whole ordeal will be that I need to discipline myself to do this. I was thinking about getting a personal trainer to help me. It usually helps when you are paying someone to answer to. We shall see.

My kid is at my parents' house for the week before school starts. Should be fun. We went clothes shopping and bought a bunch of stuff. My kid is still oblivious to "name brand clothing". My pocket book is thanking me.

Well, I've got a big day tomorrow and I need to get some rest. I bid you all a good night and may you all have wonderful dreams that come true.

No comments: