Sunday, August 20, 2006

Favorites

Ever get the feeling that your wheels are turning, but you aren't going anywhere? I have been feeling like that for a month now. I try to get going on the things I want to accomplish, but end up losing the battle in the end. I am a dreamer. I can see the end result, but accomplishing that is another story these past few weeks. I am usually focused and get things done. Perhaps it is because I am obsessed with this stupid computer. I am on it all the time, looking up stuff. It's my very first one, so I have a small excuse. I am just wondering how long it will take for it to crash.

Anyway, I was up late, working of course, and I needed something to do. I figured I would write some more nonsense about my life.

Name: Abbagirl74 to you
Age: 32
Height: 5'10"
Weight: Don't go there
Hair: Straight, long, and brown
Eyes: Hazel brown

Siblings: 1 sister, 1 brother (I am the oldest, thank goodness)
Parents: Still married (mom from Korea, dad from Ohio)
Children: yes, 1

Favorite movie: Casablanca
Favorite TV show: Grey's Anatomy and Boston Legal
Favorite reality show: Big Brother
Favorite music: ABBA of course, and John Mayer, I like a lot of different stuff
Favorite song: Take a Chance On Me, Wheel, and My Stupid Mouth

Favorite food: Anything Korean that mom makes, seafood and fish, pasta, imported cheeses
Favorite drink: Iced tea
Favorite dessert: Tiramisu

Favorite book: Anything written by Pearl S. Buck
Favorite quote: Time heals all wounds

Favorite sport: college football and basketball - Go Ohio State Buckeyes!!
Favorite pro team: Oakland Raiders

Favorite past time: small road trips
favorite blogs: 4th Avenue Blues and the Frumpy Professor

Favorite thing to do on the weekend: sleep

Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watched Casablanca recently, and was oohing and aahing over the photography, specially the bazaar scenes. Will watch again to get a hang of the dialogue delivery- that accent is too much really!austere