Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Okay, I stole this from a cool chic named Karin from Karin's Korner. She has got a great blog if you get the chance to check her out.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
Charlie Westlink

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)
Sunghe Butterfinger

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)
Bsum

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Yellow Turtle

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Su Marie Seoul

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)
Saubikilgre

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (your favorite color, favorite drink)
Yellow Pimp Juice

That was fun.

On a serious note, though. My friend, Pipe, is going through a tumultuous time in his life right now. I hope and pray that he and his family can find peace in this time of crisis. He is a dear online friend to me, someone whom I look up to greatly, and I just want everything to be okay. He deserves nothing less.

1 comment:

Karin's Korner said...

Was that so cool? I love your names. I hope pipe is doing fine also.