Thursday, August 10, 2006

Life Could Always Be Better

What is going on? The full moon must have all of my guy friends by the balls. Everyone is on edge lately. People at work are testy. I swear that all of the girls in the office have PMS at the same time. What a bunch of whiny bitches. That is why I don't have many girl friends. They are always bitchin' and moanin' about stupid stuff. Get over yourselves Miss Prissy.

Well, I will be picking up my kid from my parent's house tomorrow. Can't wait! School starts Monday and we are going to Kansas City to a Chiefs preseason game in two weeks. It should be a great time.

I guess I will get ready for bed. Not much going on out there. My friend Andrew has not been himself lately on 4th Avenue Blues. I have a feeling he is not telling us everything. The wise Professor is going through some hard times at the Frumpy Professor. I hope tomorrow brings a better day to all of us.

No comments: