Saturday, August 19, 2006

Blogger's Reunion


I was thinking last night about how cool it would be to have a reunion with people that I am in contact with in the blogging world. Here is what I envisioned. Pipe, the professor would be there with his pipe. Andrew would be there, perhaps if the crowd was small. I see him being a little uneasy though. I see Jade being there, looking glamorous and beautiful as her photo shows us. Austere would be one I look forward to meeting, as she does not have a link to her blog, at least none that I can see. I have not been able to read up on Jade either. Karin from Karin's Korner would be there, even though she is a Viking's fan. I would also like to see Annabel, only because I have enjoyed her comments on Andrew's blog. I think that my favorite blogger as of now would be Pipe. He is so wise and so real. I love reading about his real life feelings and what he endures in his daily life. I love Andrew also, but he has distanced himself in his writing. I can tell. I will admit that I am worried about him. There are others I have left out, I am sure.

The reunion would take place somewhere that everyone would be able to visit. I am not sure where everyone lives, except for Andrew, Annabel, and Karin. This would be a challenge. It would be nice to take turns meeting each other in our home towns. Only to see what it is really like, not to just read about it. I guess that is why blogging is so popular. You can talk about anything you want and not have to deal with anyone.

Nevertheless, I would love to meet some of these people. I hope that one day this will become a reality.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Austere is a she, 42 and a moody libran. :))
Pls come over,It would be superb if you read my blog- I'm at austereseeker.rediffblogs.com.

austere

I'd left a message about listen to chiquitita or something like that a long time back..? The yanni version of the abba classics is aha brilliant

Billy said...

lol, my sincerest apologies sweetheart! You have a heart of gold.

Annabel said...

Road trip anyone? If it's in the summer or during school breaks, I'm usually game!
It's sweet of you to include me in the plans... sounds like a great one!

Jade Rocks said...

Wow just catching up on all you posts since I have a rare break from studying. I guess I'm a little behind here huh?

I live in NC just outside of Winston Salem. I live out in the country and have plenty of room for a reunion or I guess union since none of us have ever met. Haha! I have a pool table in the basement as well as a dart board and working on building a bar. I also have a croquet set for the back yard and deck with a grill so we certainly won't go hungry or have a lack of things to do.

I'm not all that glamorous at all, I just know which side is my best for photos and I like expensive jewelry and clothes! What girl doesn't! My new obsession is designer handbags and shoes. I'm gonna go broke before I even get out of school!

There is a link to my blog on Andrew's page but its located at www.theroad2rocks.blogspot.com

Nobody comments much anymore except Karin. It would be nice to know others are readin'.