Sunday, August 13, 2006

8/13/2006

My kid starts junior high school tomorrow. Talk about some hidden emotions! It's funny though. I just don't feel old enough to have a kid of 11 years old. Comical. I remember when I was going into the 6th grade.

I think this year will continue to be a year of "firsts" for me and my kid. That is what makes life so exciting.

I had a bad dream last night. I was dreaming that my boyfriend was cheating on me. It was totally weird. I just don't ever see him doing that. But in my dream, it was so real. He was so mean about it too. It's like he didn't even care what he was doing. Scary.

I've got a sore throat from hell. My tonsils are huge and they probably need to be taken out. It feels like my throat is on fire every time I cough. Cough drops help temporarily, but I will be sucking them down all day the way I feel. I have coughed so much that my back is sore. I probably have strep. Joy.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I just wanted you to know that I still read everyday. I keep meaning to comment. I hate you are feeling ill. Take care of yourself and get to feeling better soon. Maybe a sick day is in order so you can pamper yourself.

Your friend,

Andrew

Billy said...

No sick days here. It's all about work, unfortunately. But I appreciate the symapthy. I tune into your blog several times a day. I love it that much.