Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Crazy Days of Summer

Today was a crazy day! I worked all day training manager trainees on how to do a store walk. But I wasn't at work mentally. A dear friend was getting ready to go through a monumental phase of his life and that is all I could think about. I wanted to be there and be a shoulder or helping hand. It was high anxiety all day. I didn't let it show with the newbies.

Anyway, I am so excited because it totally worked out for him. I actually felt a wave of relief when I read about it on his blog. WooHoo! He has become such a great blog buddy and I hope that one day we will be able to meet. He has a beautiful soul and shows such compassion for those who have life challenges. The world is a much better place with him in it. The computer world has no idea the capacity of his writing talent. We are definitely in for a wild ride. I am just glad I have front row seats. :)

No comments: