Monday, September 11, 2006

YOU ARE NOT INVITED

Well, it seems that I am now not an invited guest on Andrew's blog, 4th Avenue Blues. Tried getting on this morning and it said that it was for invited users. I tried to get through, but couldn't.

Ouch. That slap kinda hurt. I hope there is a reason and that he wouldn't leave me hangin' like that. Perhaps I made him mad or something. Perhaps someone is sending him unwanted comments. Who knows. I guess I will wait for him to e-mail me and then if I don't hear back, I will go on with my blogging life. There are plenty of other blogging friends that I can conversate with. The whole thing seems a little strange. But then again, I don't know the reason, therefore I will try not to pass judgement.

I'm taking a lunch break, so I will return later this evening...

4 comments:

Karin's Korner said...

Don't feel bad, I also am locked out of Andrew's blog, I don't know what is going on there. Let me know if you hear anything.

Billy said...

I will do that. Hopefully it will be soon. He is one of my favorites.

Jade Rocks said...

locked out as well. guess he just needs some time away from us. I noticed he wasn't getting very many comments lately. I wonder if he let his thoughts get the best of him and figured he should just drop those that don't comment or haven't commented in quite sometime. I just didn't know what to say lately. Things were getting weird.

B said...

I was able to get back on tonight...but can't leave comments there. Go figure. I suppose he's trying out different settings at different times and I just got caught on the comments thing. Oh well.