Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Changes

Today was beautiful. The sun was just right. Wind was blowing lightly through the timid trees, trees that are on the verge of a fresh start as well. Seasons are changing. I am embracing the change with open arms. Change meaning fresh start or seasons, you ask? Shouldn't they both be embraced?

Tonight, as I close my eyes, I can hear the breeze blowing in through the patio door, swooshing the blinds back and forth with a gentle pit-pit. The breeze, evident amongst the nearby trees, feels so refreshing on my arm as I type away.

The television is on. But I don't know why. Some woman is crying. Oh, how I have cried so many times before. It needed to be done, to make me stronger. Why am I a one who carries my emotions on my sleeve? The expression on my face shows the story, the voice tells the tale. That is me, that is how I am.

Did I mention that today was a beautiful day? It was. It was almost perfect.

I am going to end this near perfect day by going to bed early. Good night, sweet, sweet world. All is well...

3 comments:

B said...

sweet dreams

PipeTobacco said...

Abbagirl74:

I hope you have wonderful, restful, and relaxing sleep. And I hope your dreams are as joyous for you as possible.

Again, thank you for your post here on Tuesday and also for all your comments, especially the recent ones.

PipeTobacco

austere said...

Lovely that, the wind in the trees..leaves float to a carpet underfoot soon, eh?

dream on!