Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm Popular Once Again! Yeah! Cuz' That Is What Really Matters In Life, Right?

Yeah! Andrew's back on. That twerp, messing with his computer and giving us all a heart attack. I was seriously taken aback by it. But all is better, which I knew it would be. He still loves us. Don't you?

Well, work is starting to be a little overbearing. People are starting to piss me off. Everyone wants a part of your time or wants you to help them on some major project when you have mountains of work piled on your own desk. Know what I say to that? SENSOR OVERLOAD! TALK TO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT ISN'T ME!

Okay, I feel much better now. Thank you.

So, I am glad I went to the doctor. I have no infection or virus. My cough is from a previous virus and it is taking an extra long time to get the hell out of my system because of two things: I talk a lot in my line of work and stress. At least this is what the doctor has told me. Go figure. Two things that I can't help. He did give me an inhaler for it. It is working so far.

Have you noticed how cartoons have changed since we were kids? Remember the Smurfs and Tom & Jerry? Now it is SpongeBob Squarepants or Ed, Edd, and Eddie. Have you seen some of this stuff? I will admit that I do love SpongeBob and I really like the Simpsons. My boyfriend can't wait for the Simpson's Movie to come out. I told him that they will probably end the show with that movie.

Anyway, we are waiting for the pizza to get here, which should be any minute now. So, gotta go. Have a great night!

4 comments:

B said...

glad the cough is not an infection. Although it really sucks when they take so long to go away. Keep up with the inhaler. They're great for this kind of thing.

Anonymous said...

second every word there- just didnt know what to do about the invited part, that's all.

austere

Parlancheq said...

Just FYI, I think I first linked to you thru 4th Ave Blues. :)

Billy said...

I found you the same way. Funny, isn't it? How so many of us found each other through Andrew?