Thursday, September 21, 2006

Nothing tastes better than a great cup of coffee in the morning while I read all the activity that happened the night before on all of the blogs I read. It seems more activity happens after I go to bed. You know what I mean?

It rained last night and it will continue to rain all day. Yeah! I love it when it rains. I have to visit one of my smaller stores today. It should be fun. I love training and coaching new associates and that is what I will be doing there today. When I was there last week, I gave one of the girls something new to learn and told her that I would be back to follow up. Today is the day.

Well, I got to get goin'. I shall return later this evening.

2 comments:

Leann said...

HI

Hope your day goes well and the new trainee learns what she was suppose to!

Thanks for the encouraging words and checking in on my blog :-)

Anonymous said...

me too.

austere