Sunday, September 24, 2006

Gratitude

I saw too many stores today. I think I hit seven stores today. All I did was pick up pictures of everyone's tailgating and samplefest displays for the division sales meeting tomorrow. woo hoo.

I AM TIRED!! I HAVE NO TIME FOR MYSELF!! I MISS MY KID!!

Okay, I feel so much better now. Had to get that off of my chest. I kind of feel a little selfish sometimes.

So, I am watching Extreme Makeover- Home Edition. It always makes me cry. Why? Because I am a sucker when it comes to seeing deserving families get a new chance at life. I will never be qualified to be a recipient for a home like that, but I was able to be a part of the Extreme Makeover when it came to Kansas. My company filled the refrigerator of the Nutsch family of Rose Hill, Kansas. You never realize how amazing the experience of receiving a new home is until you see someone receive one. It was one of the most memorable moments in many people's lives that day. And we were a part of it.

Well, it's about 8 pm and time is getting away from me. I have to get all of my numbers together for tomorrow's meeting and I still need to work on a shrink action plan for five of my stores. So, I will leave the blogging world temporarily for now...

2 comments:

Karin's Korner said...

That is sooo cool. I love Extreme Home Makeover and yes, I cry at just about every episode. How cool to be a part of it. I did not know that they filled the refrigerator, I guess I kinda did because when they open the fridge, there is always food in there, I just was not thinking about who put it in there. Too Cool!!

Billy said...

Thanks doll. It was cool.