Thursday, September 21, 2006

Girls Gone Wild - I Wish!

Well, the day was somewhat productive. The girl I was going to train was not working today. Of course, my dumbass forgot to check schedules. lol.

Anyway, I have been reading up on everyone and I have noticed that it's a little weird. It's like you are invited into a tiny part of these people's lives and you look forward to what will happen next. I read about Karin and how her job is going. I have read about Leann and her adventures in Alaska. Then there is Beck and her daily updates about how she is doing. Annabel is always so busy. She makes me look like a sloth. hehe. Jade hasn't been around lately, but I guess she is quite busy with school and work. She is probably a kick-ass bartender. Too bad all of us girls couldn't hit her establishment together with a girl's night out. Of course, we would have to fly Austere to the states for that, but what's a few thousand miles between girls and a great night of fun? Miss Parlancheq (Miss Mass.) could crack us all up with her fun loving self as she points out the best and unique men in the room. It would be so much fun.

Now, I know the men who may read this will be a little jealous. But the girls have got to do their thing once in awhile, you know what I mean? Helllllooooo!

Andrew, Pipe, my boyfriend, and all of the single, married, divorced, gay, hetero, whatevero guys out there - Eat your hearts out on a night like that.

5 comments:

Leann said...

Abba,

A girls night out would be soooo much fun!!!!

Karin's Korner said...

I am SOOOOOOOO in. You make the arrangements and I will be there :). WOW, how much fun would that be and of coarse we would tip Jade very very well (we don't want her to come back to her blog and talk about us all now HAHA)

B said...

where and when. I'm there!!! What a hoot that would be!

Anonymous said...

Wow!
i can hear the laughter gales and see the sparkle in the air.
smilin'
austere

Parlancheq said...

OK, but I call first dibs on the best of the 'unique men' that might be there. :)