Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lovely Day


Okay, so I have to deal with difficult people on a daily basis. There is a store manager who is totally getting on my nerves. Maybe it's because she has such a strong personality like myself. Anyway, she is quite difficult to deal with. It's usually her way or the highway, and many are intimidated by her. She makes up her mind about people before she actually gets to know them, no second chances. Several of her associates don't want to work for her and many associates do not want to go to her store because she is such a bitch to people. So far, no one has stood up to her about the way she is. I did say so far, didn't I?

On to better subjects. Today was such a beautiful day! The air has that crisp cling to it. It's not the breeze of autumn, but you can tell the season is near. The sun is not as bright as the early summer sun. The evenings are so comfortable, sitting on my patio. I love times like these, when I know that all is right with me and my loved ones, right then and there at that moment. I wish every day and every hour could be like that. But that is not reality. Life loves to throw challenges at us 100 miles an hour. And don't forget about the near-deadly twists and turns that go with that road of life. We are always faced with whether or not we want to pass on the double line or be dutiful and pass when it is safe. I tend to stick myself out there and check, never actually passing for fear I will get hit by that 18-wheeler.

I hope everyone is having a super day. I can't wait to enjoy the wonderful evening outside on my patio. Aaaaaah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! attaboy! we threw a punch, did we now? :) *rootin*

Quite a bit of philosophy on this one, abbagirl.hmm.

austere