Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Some Random Stuff

I worked from 5 am to 4:30 pm today. Today was the day I was getting ready for the pres and vp's to walk one of my stores. It was back breaking standing over those cheese cases making them beautiful. But I was able to get it accomplished. The tail gate section turned out pretty well. I will have to go back in there and follow up with the store on the changes I have made.

I was so tired when I got home, I fell asleep on the living room floor from 6-8:30. I am sure that I will not be able to sleep tonight, unless I decide to take some Tylenol PM.

My kid has a social studies test tomorrow. I have been pushing DB to study. DB got an A on the last one. DB's not doing too bad this year. Likes junior high much better than elementary. Who wouldn't. Puberty is already knocking on the door though. A little scary for a single mom, well, sort of.

The boyfriend will be getting off of work soon and I know that he is going to be dog tired when he gets here. Perhaps I should be nice and give him a soothing massage or warm sponge bath. That might make him feel better. Well, gotta go. Have a wonderful night. Till later...

2 comments:

B said...

With a 11 1/2 hour day, couldn't he at least rub your feet? LOL. And you talk about me not getting a break!

Don't fret too much about the puberty thing. Boys are much easier than girls through this.
peace

Anonymous said...

My that IS a long working day allright. I hope today was better.

austere