Sunday, September 10, 2006

Back From a Busy Weekend!

Well, I am finally back from KC and I am trying to catch up on all of the posting that happened while I was gone. I have about nine other blogs that I like to keep up with. All of these people are so different and their style of writing are unique as well. That is why I like these nine. They all are so different, but together, they make a great team of writers.

Went to the Chiefs game and they lost. I did have a field pass and got to see many of the players within touching distance. Way cool.

I am most excited about my Ohio State Buckeyes winning against the Texas milking cows. Woohoo. Go Bucks! Smith did an awesome job! I hope they stay #1 for awhile.

Well, I know it is early, but I am tired from all of the traveling, so I am off to bed. Night...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your team winning...
Cough better, i hope?

austere

Billy said...

The cough is much better. I had to get an inhaler for it. It has helped me tremendously. Thank you for asking.

Any more poems soon?

Anonymous said...

Inhaler- hmm. good.
poyemn- something in my mind, not in words yet..

austere