Monday, September 04, 2006

Aaaargh


Nothing like spending the yearly Labor Day holiday doing a crapload of laundry. I have about seven loads to do. Why so many, you ask? I have enough clothes to last me about two months before I have to do laundry. So, I do what every other lazy American does, I procrastinate.

I haven't done laundry like this for at least three weeks. It just lays around in my closet, my bathroom, or on my bedroom floor until I am ready to do it. Is my house dirty? Probably, but today I could give a rat's ass.

As you can see, my mood isn't the greatest. I had a really bad day yesterday. People get on my everlasting nerves sometimes! I mean, SHIT!!! People were rubbing me the wrong way yesterday. It was one after the other. I just wanted to tell everyone to shut up and go crawl in a hole somewhere.

But, I am sure my mood will pick up later in the day. I am going to a co-worker's house for a barbecue this evening. I am bringing the ribeyes, pasta salad, and brownies. Yes, my generous ass will be throwing down some good eats. Till later...

3 comments:

B said...

I know what you mean about the laundry! I call it Mount Washmore! LOL. Luckily, THIS holiday weekend I don't have that because I worked like fool to get it all done before vacation and as soon as we were home I did the four loads of stuff we took with us. So I only have what they wore this week...and since they're boys and have to be reminded to change their underwear much less their t-shirts there's not so much. Next week will change all that. Girls smelling dirty clothes...starting to make a difference.

Hang in there!

Billy said...

I guess you are right. I do have to remind my son to change clothes, AND to take a shower. Funny how boys are, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

I once went a week without a shower. I wouldn't recommend it. My nickname was grubby.