Saturday, September 23, 2006

Productive Days

Okay, so I am going to try this new Gmail thing. Hope it works out okay, cuz' I am not good with computers. I bought my first computer this April and I bet it crashes within a year. Anyway, I really don't know how this Gmail works, but hopefully I will learn fast.

So, today was pretty productive. We had a Samplefest going on and I pretty much stayed at one store. It was fun, but one of my bosses did stop by. She did compliment the store and told me that it was looking much better since the last time she was in. That made me feel a little better considering I have been working my ass off at that store plus the other 21 stores I have. Tomorrow I will start all over again at a different store across town.

Well, I am going to sign off. I may be back tonight, but if not, have a great evening...

No comments: