Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pigs and Pigskins


Got a lot of work done today and I am feeling good about it. However, one of my bosses is one of those who have to rain on my parade. I will call her D#1. Anyway, when D#1 is under the gun with her bosses, she is quick to throw me and my fellow colleagues under the bus. Yet, she always saying that we have to stick together. I have been told that she talks about all of us behind our backs, which is true because I have heard her talk about my peers that way. One of my fellow associates and I talk daily, even though she is in another state. We have both found out that this has been going on. What a bitch. I let my fellow associate know everything she says, and she does the same for me. Karma is a bitch and so am I when you try to throw me under the bus. Things may get ugly soon.

Well, it looks like Ohio State has kicked some MAJOR CINCY ASS today. 37-7 Woohoo! Go BUCKS!! Too bad we don't play Auburn this year. That would be fun to go up against one of by blogger friends. We both know who would win anyway. That's right, THE Ohio State University!!! Sorry Andrew, still love ya though.

3 comments:

B said...

people like D#1 are why I couldn't stand corporate america. I found the best way to handle it was to keep communication flowing and eventually they hang themselves. Of course, when the top people are like that too, it takes longer than a mere mortal can wait. Just be careful...sometimes it burns in all directions, if you know what I mean...

Anonymous said...

Bah, you hoser! Go listen to the Auburn fight song on my blog I posted tonight. One of these days you will be hearing that in an Ohio State stadium and cowering for mercy! lol
I still love ya too. All's fair in love in college football.

Anonymous said...

May your team win! What? Said that already,have I? you get the drift...
bosses..*rolling eyes*

austere