Friday, September 08, 2006

My stores had visits from some suits from G.O. today. We looked good as usual. However, I worked my ass off at one of the stores trying to re-merchandise my two departments in two days. That proved to be a challenge, but I was able to pull it off with the great team of people I requested. I also received an unexpected $50 gift card from the meat marketing team for helping promote an ad item while one of their guys was on vacation. It came with a thank you card and almost made me a little emotional. Those guys are great.

Well, the trip to Kansas City is coming up tomorrow afternoon. But, I am more excited about the Ohio State game. They play Texas tomorrow in Texas. There are 30,000 to 40,000 fans expected to be there. How cool is that? I can't wait to watch that game on Will's big screen. Woohoo.

Anyway, I am on my way to the doctor this evening. I am finally going to get some antibiotics for this hacking cough I have inherited. Maybe then I will be able to get some sleep.

Well, I guess I will try and report more later. Till then, hang on to your shorts...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHO! Gift card and all, huh? :))

austere