Sunday, September 03, 2006

Four Football Games in Four Hours - Now That Is Workin'!

Ohio State won last night! WooHoo!! My friend Andrew, from 4th Avenue Blues, was rooting for Auburn last night, and they won as well!! Yeah!

It was awful. Last night I was flipping between four different stations to keep up on all of the games. The game that I watched the most was the OU game, only because I wanted Oklahoma to get their asses kicked. Alas, it did not happen. I was screaming for UAB to score on the television. My neighbors in my apartment complex probably think I am nuts. I am pretty vocal when it comes to college football. But you could probably tell that.

Anyway, the big game against Texas shall prove to be interesting. I wish I could get tickets, I would go in a heartbeat.

Have a great Sunday, all!!

No comments: