Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Update On Rose

Well, the news is not good.  She has a mass on her pancreas that is inoperable.  Best case scenario is one year.  I am here for my friend.  I have cried so much and now I can't cry anymore.  It's time to put the big girl panties on and be the rock and support she and her family needs during this time.  It's time to put the quality of life at the forefront.

Thanks to all for your kind words.  I am not a religious person.  At all.  But I do appreciate your efforts thru prayer.

I am working late tomorrow so I will most likely be up later this evening.  I know I should get some sleep but I am wired for sound right now.

I did have a Freddy's cheeseburger for supper.  Do you know how long it's been since I have had a cheeseburger?  I think it's been at least 6 months.  Of course I regretted eating it as soon as I was done.  Ugh... they do a number on my tummy.  Why do I always forget that fried foods are not my friend?

I saw a really cute coffee sign today.  It said "Boyfriends, chocolate and coffee are all better rich."  Haha!  So funny!  It made me laugh.

It's quiet in the house now.  The tapping of my laptop keys are the only thing I hear.  I am a loud!  I really tap on those keys with some gumption!

Okay, enough small talk for tonight.  Hope you all had a good day.  I am hoping to post some sort of pics tomorrow night.  Maybe some pics of where I work?

Laters.

2 comments:

austere said...

Sorry to hear about that...this one's a bad one...

What was the update re your parent?

happyone said...

So sorry to hear the news about Rose. My father in law died from that quite a few years ago.

I will continue to pray for Rose and her family and you too.