Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Full Day

I would like for all my time here in Oklahoma to be relaxing and fun. But sometimes there is work to be done. Today I have a bunch of errands to run.  First off, Stephen and I will grab some lunch later, then head off to the store to do some shopping before he goes into work.  I also need to go by the Apple store to see if they can repair the Kid's iPhone 6 screen.  After that, I promised my niece I would look for some track shoes for her. She's a sprinter, so she needs shoes with spikes.  Good thing there is a Nike Outlet here.

In all, most of today will be fun.  I won't be able to go and have dinner with Stephen tonight at work.  Instead, I will work on the eight Easter baskets I am making for some of the children of the parents I work with.  The Kid is 20 now and has long outgrown the holiday stuff.  Oh well, that's what work kids are for!

Yesterday's water intake was right where I need it to be.  I actually felt pretty good yesterday and despite traveling, having water with me on the road trips helps out a lot.  I didn't even have to stop for a potty break.  With it only being a two hour drive, I made sure I went before I left last night.

Guess I better get the day started.  Coffee is hot and yummy this late morning.  I'll catch up with things later.

Laters.

2 comments:

happyone said...

Sounds like a nice day. We've done a bit of shopping today too. : )
Glad you arrived safely.

Billy said...

Thank you! Hope you had a wonderful day!