Monday, March 09, 2015

Long Day

Well, the time change has proven to be crappy.  I knew it was coming.  I went to bed around 3 am.  I know it's late, but I couldn't get to sleep.  I always do that, especially when I know I have to be up early.  My alarm went off at 8:40 and it was the first time I woke up since falling asleep.  I was out of it at first, but got all my things together and was successfully out the door by 9:05 am.  It's a two hour drive back to the ICT, so I went by Starbucks before heading out of town and got to work right around 11:30.

I worked until 10 pm this evening and I have to be back to work at 7 am tomorrow.  yay.

I'm keeping it short tonight so I can read some blogs before bed.  Hope you all had a great Monday!

Laters.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Well, I'm glad you made it back home safely. : )
Hope work went well today.