Sunday, March 22, 2015

Shocked

Congrats to the Wichita State Shockers for beating the Kansas University Jayhawks!  This is a great win for our little city!  Now they can quit griping about playing against KU.  Lol...

Today was the bridal shower for my future sister-in-law.  It was very nice and she has a really big family!  There were three of us to 20 of them.  Oh well.  I think we brought enough gifts to equal theirs, so I didn't feel so bad.

I am getting so excited for the wedding.  This is my little brother.  I also have a sister, but my brother is the baby.  I am the oldest.  I have been waiting for this day for so long.  My brother is everyone's favorite.  He is also spoiled rotten.  But he is such a good person and wonderful young man.  I am so proud of him.  My son really looks up to him and my brother was a great role model for my son.

Well, I have some things to do this evening.  I want to pick up around my bedroom.  I've got some clothes on my bed that need to be hung up.  The dishes are done and I just need to pack.  I am going to OKC after work tomorrow.  It will be a short trip.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Today's Water Intake:  7 out of 12 (so far)

Laters.

No comments: