Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Winter Pictures


















Okay, here are some of the pictures I promised. Note that we received all of this on Sunday. Today is Wednesday and the white stuff isn't going anywhere.






Now, you will need to click on the photos to get a better picture. The first two pictures are what my drive looks like when I go to the corporate office in Hutch. This was on the way home today.

















These next pictures are of my neighborhood from the driveway and front porch. Yes, that is a peach colored house. Gotta love Kansas.














8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gee. It almost, but not quite, makes me homesick.

LOL

Later Y'all

Anonymous said...

Looks like how Minnesota USED to look in winter!

Also, looks like a nice neighborhood. Congratulations.

Dave said...

I think you have more snow than we do in Canada! Not that I am complaining!! :-)

kanadians in korea said...

wow... beautiful, yet i'm thankful for the lack of snow we have here in korea. can you show us pics of your house later? blessings on your day! em.

austere said...

The one with the trees? How pretty the branches look outlined against a blue blue sky..*sighs*

Tiffanie said...

I think we love close together. I live in El Dorado and that is exactly what it looks like here too.

Cheryl said...

I love the pictures. It looks like a nice neighborhood. What are the back yards like? I like the big trees. Does your house have a garage? Have you met the neighbors? It must be so nice for you to be in a house. Congratulations!

Parlancheq said...

You should come to Boston. Peach is nothing. We have pink houses, purple houses, you name it. But still no snow...