Monday, January 08, 2007

BooHoo

Well, my precious Ohio State University Buckeyes are getting their butts kicked by Florida. Ugh. I can't watch anymore. I would rather just wake up tomorrow and smell the roses.

I heard that some stormy weather is coming our way once again. Possible chance of snow this weekend. Guess who is moving this weekend? Yep, that's right. Luckily, I have two more days off later in the month just in case I can't do anything this weekend.

I am heading towards bed. I haven't stayed up this long for awhile and I am really tired. Good night and I will talk to you all tomorrow.

3 comments:

Parlancheq said...

Since I've been out of the loop, I had to scan back a month to read about the new house. Sounds great! We'll be hoping for some pictures once you get settled. :)

austere said...

:)

Anonymous said...

I watched the game until about 14-24, then the migraine made me go to bed. Sorry to hear it didn't improve.