Monday, January 01, 2007

My New Year Resolutions

Good morning! I thought I would do a quick post. I went to bed around 10:30 last night so I missed bringing in the new year. I laid awake for a couple of hours, wondering about some of my online friends. Andrew from 4th avenue blues is a dear friend that I worry about sometimes. And I recently found out that one of my favorite blogs is no more. Mr. Mystic has left the blogging world. That really sucks. I loved his blog.

Anyway, I said I would give my resolutions. I never make resolutions I cannot reach. This may be the year that doesn't happen. There are only a few.

1. Spend more quality time with my kid.
2. Live a healthier lifestyle.
3. Find a good balance between work and home.

That's it. I know it sounds very vague, but I know the meaning behind what I am wanting to accomplish. That's all that really matters.

Well, I am off to work, but so I don't break Resolution #3, I am leaving early today. I won't work past 3. 9 to 3 isn't bad.

Good day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning sistah! I think general resolutions are better. That way, they grow as the year unfolds. Here's to kickin' butt and takin' names in 2007!

austere said...

best!

Michael C said...

Those are very good resolutions and 3 that we all should make for the new year. Happy 2007!!

Unknown said...

Happy new Year. It's good to have someone out there that can laugh at the inside meanings of work. Hope your new year is the best one yet.

Later Y'all