Sunday, January 07, 2007

Resolutions

Okay, so a week has past. Do you still have your resolutions for the new year? I do. I have decided to start Weight Watchers, as there are several pounds I would like to lose. I am one of those people who have to check in with someone in order to do it. Sounds funny, I know. That is just what works for me.
I had my kid Friday, Saturday, and this morning. I just returned from taking him over to where his dad is at (the dreaded aunt's house). I won't see him again until tomorrow when I actually get to pick him up from school. It will be a treat for both of us.
I am finding balance between work and home. The problem is that when I am at home, I get bored and then get on the computer. I need a hobby. Not really though. In a few days I will be finishing up on the packing and actually move myself out of this apartment.
So with that, I should get to work on more organizing and packing. Talk to you all later...

8 comments:

SKQBDOO said...

I joined Weight Watchers on Wednesday. I was about 15 lbs from my goal weight when I had foot surgery and then gained about 10 lbs back while I was sitting around. It probably would not have been that bad if the holiday food had not been combined with it. I am trying the core plan to start with. Let's keep each other posted!!!

kanadians in korea said...

hey girl.. i wrote about resolutions on my blog too :) anyway, i hope you're able to stick with yours, and even find a hobby ... i don't know what i'd do without mine (painting, writing, guitar). blessings, em.

PipeTobacco said...

Abbagirl:

Please tell us more about what your new place to live will be like. Do you like the new place a lot, or is it more of a fixer-upeer sort of place?

I miss seeing your comments on my site, but recognize you are very busy at the moment.

Where did your "Word Cloud" image come from? It is very interesting. I would like to incorporate that on my blog if it is easy to do.

PipeTobacco
http://frumpyprofessor.blogspot.com

austere said...

The waiting part, for somethign to happen, gets too much.
Maybe reading/writing?

Cheryl said...

I think Weight Watchers is great because it's such a healthy eating plan. You'll get all your fruits, veggies, protein, etc. Good luck! I once lost 20 lbs on it, and go back whenever I gain some.

Cheryl said...

P.S. I finally added your link to my site. Sorry it took so long! Thanks for all your comments.

Dave said...

All the best regarding weight watchers. A friend of mine just started up at a gym this morning! She is really looking forward to it. It is amazing what that can do to improve one's psyche.

Parlancheq said...

Uh-oh, I didn't make any resolutions for 2007. Maybe I'll just recycle the ones from 2006 since I never completed them anyway. :)

Good luck with Weight Watchers.