Saturday, January 06, 2007

Dinner



Well, dinner took longer than I anticipated. The chicken I bought was bigger than I gave it credit for.
I had to cook it an extra 30 minutes before it was done, therefore all of the sides had to be warmed up. Oh well, it still tasted good. We also had mashed potatoes, glazed carrots, and asparagus. It was a good meal. The last supper until we move out of the apartment. We will probably live on sandwiches and easy-to-fix dinners until the end of the month. Oh well.
It's back to work tomorrow, but I am looking forward to starting on my new projects. I will be resetting some stores in certain departments. I really want to build a better relationship with all of the department managers. They are the backbone of the stores.
One department head in particular is a deli manager. She reminds me of myself when I was "growing up" with the company. She is immature and has a mouth and temper. Hopefully, she will be able to learn to control that. It took me a long time to figure out how to be professional and how to be a "green" leader.
Well, I am going to read up and see if anyone has updated since the last time I checked in. Hope everyone had a great day. Good night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Extremely delicious looking. mmmmmm!

Hope your Saturday was spectacular.
Becky

austere said...

:) Well, mashed potatoes fo me pls!
There is a wedding procession with a band outside, the drums are terific- you would have like this I think.

Dave said...

I have tried to photograph my cooking before and people told me that I would make a great food photographer for Pepto-bismol (www.pepto-bismol.com/)! You, on the other hand do a heck of a lot better job than me. Looks great abbagirl! :-)

Parlancheq said...

What a yummy-looking chicken. :)