Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Catching Up

Well, I went into the store yesterday and there was no sign of the store manager. Too bad. Today I have to give a small presentation to some people in one of our smaller stores. It's about our company and community service. Should be easy. I don't have problems getting up in front of people and talking.

There is still plenty of ice and "snow" on the ground. I just can't wait for it to melt. I have to walk carefully with the shoes I wear or you could find me sitting on my rear.

We are slowly unpacking and getting things situated. Now that I have time, it's taking longer than expected. It happens.

I heard yesterday that bonus checks will be issued in March. It's going to be a good year. I will be able to plan for a trip to New York City. I have never been there and I want to see so much. I am still headed to Columbus and Seattle in a couple of weeks. Traveling is something to get used to for this year. I hate to fly.

Okay, so I better get out the door. I have a conference call this morning and a construction meeting at our market place store. Good day to all.

5 comments:

2complx said...

The Ice is still bad in OK too and more to come. Will it ever end!

Michael C said...

Ahh the bonus check. I'm looking at my 3rd straight year without one! Lucky you!
;-)

Eone said...

nice...bonus cheque ? so where are you taking me for dinner ? hehehe..

Dave said...

Well, I love to fly! I wish I were in your shoes! :-) Be safe!

austere said...

bonus,eh?
PARDYYYYYYYYY!