Friday, January 19, 2007

Good Morning

Went to Weight Watchers yesterday to weigh in. I lost one pound, so I went to Outback Steakhouse last night to celebrate. hehehe...

I am wide awake this morning, thank goodness. I couldn't stop yawning yesterday. Josh is off today so he should be able to get my honey-do list done today. One of those is to buy some area rugs for the cold wood floors. My toesies get so cold when I walk on the floor. I know that it will be nice to have in the summer, but I am not liking it now.

I did my change of address. It should reroute in a couple of days. I usually forget this step when moving, but I remembered it this time because I made a list of "things to do" a couple of weeks before moving.

Today is Friday and the kid wants to go to Bingo night at the school. Uh, yeah. I will have to go with him, since his dad won't. It will probably be a lot of fun.

Lots to do today, so I better get after it.

6 comments:

SKQBDOO said...

3 lbs. here. I haven't celebrated yet thought. I will probably have some popcorn at the movies this weekend if we don't get iced in again.

Cheryl said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your new home. You're lucky to have a 'honey' to share in the work. Have a good day...good luck at bingo.

Anonymous said...

Back to my post-Thanksgiving weight today. Yeah. The "simple" eating at the cabin between Christmas and New Year's probably consisted of too much CHEESE.

Anyway, congratulations! I'm sure your celebration steak was only the size of a deck of cards...and not some ginormous game-show cards either. ;)

Try to have fun at bingo. Look for stories to tell us about all the strange people that send their kids to school with your kid!

Anonymous said...

I had a bad day at the Dr.'s office yesterday. I will also be signing up at weight watchers. I really don't need to be fat and going blind.

kanadians in korea said...

i really enjoyed this post! it made me laugh... the fact that you went to outback steakhouse to celebrate :) and you commenting on your 'toesies' and bingo night... anyway, thanks for making me smile today ! have a good one. oh -- and congrats on losing weight! love em.

Eone said...

congratulation for the lbs lost !and to celebrate at outback steakhouse..mmm :)