Saturday, January 13, 2007

We're In

I just realized that I am at the #202 post mark. Didn't even realize it. Anyway, we are moved in. We still have a couple of odds and ends at my apartment, but I have the rest of the month to get that out, plus clean it from top to bottom.

There were a bunch of wrecks on Kellogg (Highway 54). Crazy people not going the speed limit and not watching out for other cars. I saw two wrecks happen. One was in front of us and one was behind us. I hope those people were okay because I could not stop to help them.

We are expected to get more crappy weather tomorrow and even later in the week. Our stores are still up and running, but trucks are running late. I heard that one of the stores in Missouri has been without power since 8:30 last night. That sucks.

Well, gotta go get started on the long process of unpacking. It's going to take weeks. I have to clean stuff before I unpack. The house did not get cleaned by Josh's sister before she left. Seeing my previous post about the duel with the refrigerator, you can imagine what the rest of the house was like.

Till' later...

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I thought about you today with the bad weather. I'm so glad to hear you're in. I don't envy your having to clean and unpack. It will be so nice once it's all done. Yeah! You're in your house!

Andrew said...

Good to hear you are settled in and moved. Be careful if you have to drive any where. I don't one of my favorite persons hurt in a car wreck. I am watching the weather and it looks nasty out your way.

Dave said...

I am glad I am not you having to unpack! All the best! :-)

austere said...

Easy with the weather, abbagirl.
The house will keep for some time.

kanadians in korea said...

wow, you are so popular! every time i check your blog you've gotten so many comments :) that's awesome. i hope i can meet you some day, and i hope that everything goes smoothly with unpacking. remember to savour the moments... em.