Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Put Me Out Of My Misery, Please!

My apartment is a freakin' mess. What a disaster. It's like a Kansas tornado went through. We are expected to get freezing rain on Saturday, but apparently, that won't be stopping the moving process. Will someone put me out of my misery, please?

To make matters worse, I found out today that I have to be in Cincinatti, Ohio for business on February 1 and then I have to travel to Seattle, Washington on the 6th. So much for getting my house in order. At this rate, I will be able to have company over for Easter and not a moment sooner.

Don't you just love life? When one obstacle is triumphed, another comes prancing my way. Wonderful.

My goodness, what is up with the blogger spellcheck? It's totally suckin' tonight.

6 comments:

kanadians in korea said...

hey girl... thanks for your comment on my blog. prayer is a beautiful thing; it can take many different forms. it can be poetry or simple conversation with our creator. blessings on your day, em.

Jansky T said...

So...is it worse because it's Cincinnati and Seattle? Or is it worse because you're going to have to be away? Cuz I'm from Cincy and I just wanna know if I'm gonna have to mount a defense. ;)

Unknown said...

ya gotta love the big K don't ya. They keep me runnin in circles in just one store.

Hope the move goes well.

Later Y'all

Phelan said...

I thought we were getting freezing rain tonight until Saturady when it turns into snow. Guess it depends on which channel you watch.

Things will work out.

SKQBDOO said...

pace yourself girl. moving is so stressful.

Cheryl said...

I feel your frustration. You'll get there, just not the way you want to, ya know?