Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hooray!

Hoooooray, hooray, hooray hooray! I found my camera! It was in my old apartment on top of the refrigerator. I didn't pack it. I had Josh go back and get the odds and ends that were in some of the drawers and he saw it on top of the frig. Hooray! I will be taking pictures tomorrow.

The good thing that came out of this - I only have five more boxes to go. I was searching intensely for that blasted camera that I went through eleven boxes in a day and a half. Yeah!

It's late. I will post some pics tomorrow. Night!!

5 comments:

austere said...

PHOTOS.. PHOTOS... PHOTOS...
Yes, that is a shout, of sorts.

Eone said...

yeeehaa...finally u found urs ! gr8 and hope I can see those beautiful photos of new house :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to say something to you that only you can read. Do you have a hotmail adress you can share on your blog?

I am no longer writing at the Mr Mystic blog but when I start my new blog I will link back to you.

.
.
.

Anonymous said...

HORRAY is right! congratulations both on finding the camera AND on getting so much unpacking done so quickly.

Can't wait to see pics of the new place.

Cheryl said...

Great story. Camera found, boxes upacked.