Sunday, January 14, 2007

Three Days of Pleasant Weather - Stop the Insanity

The past three days have been wonderful. The weather has been horrible, but I have been off from work. I am sitting at my desk, looking out of the window to freezing rain. Lovely. There must be something good about freezing rain pellets, right? No, can't think of any.

I am suppose to go to a baby shower today. I have to go because I am bringing the cake. It is close to my apartment, but quite a distance from the house I am living in now. Joy.

Well, I guess I better get going. I have gift cards I have to buy yet and I still need to pick up the cake. I will post later if time allows.

3 comments:

austere said...

Freezing rain pellets? That's new..Trust you to go out in this weather.

Dave said...

Baby shower .... Careful getting there... Don't drop the cake! :-)

kanadians in korea said...

hi there... hope the weather continues... thanks for your comment/questions. trent and i worked with teenagers in edmonton, ab for three years... as well, i was editor for www.livinglightnews.org (a faith newspaper) and so we got a bit burnt out. we decided to travel to korea and teach, before we start having a fam. that's our story :) God is giving us a break right now... it's so nice. love em.