Monday, January 29, 2007

Lunch Break

Hey you guys! Yesterday was a blast. I spent the whole time with my kid. We had a wonderful day of mom and son time. Loved it. I was pretty tired when I got home so I didn't have time to post anything. I am on a lunch break right now so this one will be held short.

I am leaving Wednesday morning for my business trip. I will try and post while I am away, but will try and read up on everyone else first. I promise to get pictures of where I am, even though it is all for work. Catch you all later this evening...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Glad you had a good mother/son day. You sound really happy.

Have you ever been to Columbus? I don't know anything about Ohio. What's the bistro going to be like? We don't have any grocery stores around here that have eateries, but I've been to a Wegman's and if we had one here, I'd be living in it. Have you ever been to one? They're over the top!

P.S. Should I be doing word verification too?

Unknown said...

I will send ya an email....

Have a good trip.

Later Y'all

austere said...

Pictures, eh?