Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday Cartoons

I woke up right at nine. I also woke up three times during the night. Just knowing I didn't have to work today let me fall right back to sleep though.

Okay, so my kid is watching cartoons. I must say cartoons are not the same as they used to be. I don't remember RobotBoy, SpongeBob SquarePants, or Kids Next Door. I do remember the Smurfs, Thundercats, Strawberry Shortcake, Loony Tunes, and Transformers. I have a little brother, so that is why I know what some of the more boyish cartoons are. It's just funny how much they have changed over the years.

Well, this definitely will not be the only post for today. I am cooking tonight and I am going to post a picture of dinner. Should be nice. Talk to you all later...

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm going to Golden Corral for dinner tonight. You wouldn't believe how much I can eat! I'll be blogging late tonight, you might hear about it. I had a wonderful time at Borders, BTW. I took lots of pictures of my workstation, etc...this morning and my camera battery died. NO Borde's pictures :(

austere said...

Tom and jerry were THE best.