Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sometimes You Just Need A Pulled Pork Sandwich

I am supposed to be following a Pescetarian diet plan.  For the most part, say 75% of the time, it's  happening.  But every so often, I get a hankerin for some pulled pork.  I've had some leftover pork roast in my freezer for 3 months now.  Not a heck of a lot, but enough for two people.  I gave in and thawed that pork roast out, shredded it, and now going to enjoy it for supper.  I made myself a pulled pork sandwich and I'm not sorry I did.  My gut might be later, but as of this moment, all is right with my world.

I'm off to finish my sandwich, start a load of laundry and catch up on Netflix.

What did you have for supper?

Have a great evening!

Laters.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Chicken casserole and peas was my supper.