Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I Am Taking The Day Off

I decided not to go into work.  They are just going to have to get it done.  I worked my arse off to get ready for this week's "inspection".  On the brighter side, I am taking dinner to my friend, Rose, tonight.  She has a big family and I can't wait to spend some time with her.  There will be 6 hungry people, so I decided to make lasagna, garlic bread and a nice salad.  Comfort food is always good, especially when it's cold outside.

After dinner, I am meeting up with another co-worker to help him prepare for an application into management.  He's pretty excited and since we will both be on vacation when the application is due, we have decided to get it done tonight.

Right now I am doing some laundry and blogging in between loads.  This morning's breakfast of an everything bagel and scrambled eggs really hit the spot. The coffee was delightful.  Definitely needed it this morning since I slept in until 9:30!  Quite unusual for me since most of the time I am up before 6:30.

I am off to read some of my favorite blogs.  If you have any favorites you follow that talk about day to day nothings like mine, be sure to leave me a link!

Have a Happy Hump Day!

Laters.

No comments: