Saturday, February 07, 2015

Late Start

Well, I am back in Oklahoma.  Got back late last night.  Slept in 9:45 this morning.  Now I feel like half the day is wasted.  That's what I get for having a late start to a beautiful day!  It's sunny and of course, there is that blasted Oklahoma wind.  I am not sure what we are doing today.  Right now, Stephen is working on getting the calluses off the bottom of his feet.

Have I mentioned that toes freak me out?  I hate them.  I don't even like looking at my toes.  Summer time is horrible for me, seeing all of these people wear flip flops and sandals.  Gag....   I always have shoes on.  Lol.  I know, it's a bit strange.

Hope you all have a great day.  I will check back in later in the day.

Laters.

1 comment:

happyone said...

I'm not that crazy about toes either!!