Tuesday, February 03, 2015

On A Tuesday

I went to my niece's basketball game tonight.  She is a junior at East.  My baby girl did a great job!  She scored 8 or 10 points and had just as many assists.  I am always super proud of her!

We went out to dinner after the game.  My son will be 20 years old tomorrow.  It's hard to believe I have a 20 year old now, no longer a teenager and far from being the little boy who used to sit in his mommy's lap.  I don't feel old enough to have a 20 year old.  I guess 40 isn't old or anything.  I am very glad to be this young because it means we have many more years ahead of us!   I am so proud of him.  He's such a good young man.

I worked 3rd shift yesterday. Went in at 5 pm and didn't get home until 7 am this morning.  It was a 14 hour work day.  We did some organizing and setting up in our back receiving area.  I'm glad we spent the time to get it done.  I was so tired when I got home, I couldn't fall asleep right away.  I did wake up around 2 pm and did absolutely nothing until it was game time.  I think I will watch some Netflix after reading blogs this evening.

Hope you all had a great Tuesday!

Laters.

No comments: