Friday, February 27, 2015

Late Night Musings

It's late and I can't go to sleep.  I've been thinking about my life.  I will turn 41 on Sunday.  While I know I have accomplished many things and I should be very proud of what I have, I continue to feel as though I am meant to do so much more. With my life halfway over, it seems as though now there isn't enough time to do it, whatever it may be.  Am I alone when thinking this?  Has anyone else felt this way?

I never finished college.  That is something that has been eating at me for some time.  I don't know if I will be able to juggle work and school at this time.  My job is very demanding and I love what I do, however, I wouldn't be scared to try something new.  The only problem is finding a job with a similar salary without a degree.  I would most likely be shooting myself in the foot by taking such a drastic measure.

There are so many unknowns to ponder in the late hours of the night.  The silence makes you think.

Laters.

No comments: