Monday, October 30, 2006

Work Sucks

Today is going to suck at work. I have to spend my whole time at one store to make sure they are doing everything they are suppose to for this big walk-thru we are having. I hate those dog and pony shows. It sucks working for a major grocery chain and having walks like this because all of the customers look at ya all crazy. I wish I could join Andrew and go for a hike today. Oh well. The walk is Thursday. Guess what happens after that? I am off for a 3-day weekend. WOOHOO!! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am just glad that my store didn't get tagged for the company walk through meme. But at least when all the "zonies" are tied up with a walk through prep the leave the rest of us alone for a couple of weeks. LOL.

Later Y'all

Parlancheq said...

Hmm, are you available to come do some walk-throughs at my local grocery store? It always looks like crap. Whatever you want is not on the shelf (especially if it's on sale). And half the products in the store are outdated. Seems they let the place go to hell except on those rare occasions someone from corporate is stopping by...

Andrew said...

Oh man! Sounds like a stressful week. I would have loved nothing more than to have you along today. We could’ve had some awesome talks as we walked. To think, I was stuck with a darn radio to keep me company when I could have my best online bud along for the ride.

That is so awesome you get 3 days off. I remember when I worked for the University. I would get holiday time much like the students. Thanksgiving and Christmas were always special times with paid weeks off from work as I was on salary. I know that “Woohoo!” feeling very well.

Take care and thanks as always for your comments. They can sometimes make my day.