Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Times Five

Okay, I stole a tag (if you can do such a thing). I found it interesting. I had to think about some of these and I am sure on any given day some of the answers would be different.

I am glad to be back home. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Five Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1. Put a million dollars on the bed and roll around in it naked.
2. Invest, invest, invest.
3. Quit my job.
4. Make one person in need happy each day.
5. Visit Sweden.

Five Bad Habits:
1. Bite my nails.
2. Jump to conclusions.
3. Messy at times.
4. Interrupt others.
5. Selective hearing.

Five Things I Hate Doing:
1. Dusting
2. Washing my car
3. Doing my hair (wash and go girl)
4. Inventory at work
5. Talking to people before my morning coffee

Five Things I Would Never Do:
1. Turn my back on family
2. Compromise my kid's safety
3. Become a Michigan fan
4. Go into outer space
5. Intentionally hurt someone

Five Things I Regret Doing:
1. Not finishing college
2. Letting my parents down when I was younger
3. Not being a better big sister to my brother
4. Not listening to my parents more when I was younger
5. Telling certain people in my life how I really felt about them

Five Favorite Things:
1. Favorite color - yellow
2. Favorite team - Ohio State University (GO BUCKS!!!)
3. Favorite food - My mom's Korean food
4. Favorite season - autumn
5. Favorite song - Take A Chance On Me by ABBA

Five People I Choose To Do This:
Everyone who reads regularly - Go For It.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Andrew you were going to give me the email address of a Dr in mumbai..what happened??

Parlancheq said...

Of course you can steal a tag. You can do whatever you want becasue it's your blog!

A was never sure if your blogger name was a reference to ABBA (the band) or not...but now I am figuring that it is, right? Why 74?