Monday, October 02, 2006

Little Bits Here, Little Bits There

Our benefits at work are changing once again. It's quite confusing really. I wish I could just have someone take care of all that stuff for me. You know, paying the bills, putting any necessary paperwork together, the tedious bookwork side of life. I dislike it and I really don't have the time. I know, I know. If I have time to post on my blog, I have time to take care of the "paperwork". But I hate it!

I am watching the bachelor, only because I find it comical that all of those women really think that they have a chance. Even the final woman probably won't end up with this guy. He's a prince you know. A long lost prince. hehe. He is sort of cute, in that homely sort of way.

On to better looking things. I have really taken the daily renewal seriously. I start off each and every day knowing that it is a fresh start. I try to make each day a little brighter for someone else, which makes me feel so much better about myself. I have so much to be thankful for and I never want to take it for granted.

5 comments:

austere said...

A PRINCE? OMG!
*whistles*
oh whtever!

:))

Anonymous said...

I try to make each day a little brighter for someone else, which makes me feel so much better about myself.

You do this by just being you! :-)

Penelope Marzec said...

Whenever I have something to do that I do not enjoy--like housework--I turn on some music. It helps. Maybe it would be distracting for paying bills though. :^)

Leann said...

Abba, I really like that philosophy. It helps to focus on those less fortunate then yourself. Makes you appreciate what you have.

Could you do me a favor? I can no longer get onto Andrew's blog (4th Avenue Blues) Could you please somehow let him know I'm trying to access it?

Thanks

Parlancheq said...

Yeah, what's up with Andrew having an exclusive club these days? I was never really part of his clique, but I did enjoy stopping by and reading his blog, even when he went to alternative music videos or whatever those were.