Wednesday, October 11, 2006

In Celebration of MelonCutter's Birthday

I am taking a day off today. You see, it is the meloncutter's birthday, and I only think that it would be fitting to take the day off. What shall I do to help him celebrate? I plan on getting some major housework done. I have toilets to scrub, carpets to vacuum, windows to wash, dishes to put away, clutter to organize, bedding to change and a million other little things. I am also going to cook dinner again tonight. I absolutely love autumn. I feel like I have to bake things of cook up a bunch or comfort food. Would you like to come over for dinner?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give about three days drive time and I will be over. Keep the food warm, okay? lol

Seriously though, I would love to come over for dinner some time and for you to do the same over here. I wished I and my online friends lived closer and not scattered around the country like we are.

Jonathon

Karin's Korner said...

Yes please, I want to come for dinner. I agree with Jonathon, I wish all my online buddies lived closer. Have a great day and the answer to your question is no, I cannot think of a better reason for you to take the day off. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are taking the day off in celebration, but I really think you missed the point of the whole exercise. Enjoy your day off (or what little bit is left of it for you... a mothers work is never done eh?)

Later yall...

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious!

I echo the rest and say, it would be GREAT to get together for dinner with y'all. ENJOY it! (and hooray for you for making a cake...scratch, mix or whatever.)