Thursday, October 05, 2006

Till Friday

Well, this post will have to last you all until I return Friday evening. I hope that everyone has a great weekend. For all of you who decided to tag me, I will return those when I come back home.

Annabel- don't work too hard girl

Austere- keep writing those beautiful words

Pipe- wow, have a great weekend with your wife and family, loverboy

Karin- I'll get the tag back to you when I return, until then, lay off the ganga :)

Meloncutter- keep those pretty fingers washed, sanitized, and moisturized

Parlancheq- keep everyone a laughin'

Leann- don't give up on what you want to do

Beck- have fun on your date, lucky girl, oh- and Rm better respond if he knows what is good for him

Andrew- have a wonderful time in Florida and drive safely

Okay party people, I am out of here. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Leann said...

Hope you had a fun time in KC!!

I look forward to hearing all about it :-)

Anonymous said...

*sniff* *sniff* I am going to miss you horribly while I am gone. I don't even get to say goodbye as you are gone as well. Keep the porch light on for me and I will drag myself home around Wednesday of next week. I want to read all about what has gone on while I was gone so you better write, girl!

Love ya,

Jonathon

Anonymous said...

Have fun and git r dun.


Later Yall.

austere said...

:)!

Anonymous said...

hope you survived. I can totally relate as I am dealing with co-workers that aren't what I would choose to be around for 8 to 12 hours a day at the moment.

Parlancheq said...

Wow! I'll try. Such pressure, though. ;)