Monday, October 16, 2006

Divas, Bedtime, and Jonathon

One of my bosses, whom I call the "Diva", really pissed me off today. She reminds me of the female version of my kid's dad. You know, the Diva always has to be right. And God forbid if someone has done their homework and proven a point to the b-utch. I thought I was getting away from a man who was constantly like that. It looks like a will need to leave my boss like I left him if it continues. And in no way would I quit my job, I would just go under a different department.

Had to set up for the division sales meeting today and then turn around and talk about everything that I did. woo hoo.

I've been extremely tired lately. Probably the weather change, and the fact that I have been working my ass off. I have been going to bed before 10. I took a tiny nap when I got home this afternoon, so I should be able to stay up a little longer.

Well, it seems like my dear friend Jonathon from 4th Avenue Blues is going through a tough time right now. My thoughts are always with you everyday. I wish so much that I could take the pain and uncertainty away for you. I tried to call, but you didn't answer. Please get a hold of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you've got a bad boss. I hope you didn't get him anything for bosses day!!!!

austere said...

hi abbagirl
it looks like tis the season for upsets. why is it like this?