Wednesday, October 04, 2006

KC - woo hoo

Today was not as long as I had anticipated. I was told not to work too late because I would be "working" later tomorrow. I have to go to Kansas City for business and I am not looking forward to bonding with those I can barely stand to work with. Anyway, we were told that teams would be announced and that we would be taking part in some sort of competition. woo hoo.

I am getting to bed earlier tonight, so I won't be posting much. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow before I leave. Good night and pleasant dreams.

3 comments:

austere said...

Win!

Anonymous said...

I got tagged and I am rolling it along. You have been TAGGED.

Parlancheq said...

Sounds horrendous. ;) There are only a handful of people I work with that I would even talk to if I didn't work with them. The rest are the kind of people I usually do my best to avoid!